This weeks guest is a very special individual. He was the gentlemen that really got me started in real estate investing, acted as a mentor and sold me my first property. Nimo is originally from Israel and moved to the United States to begin a cosmetics business but fell into real estate investing. Today Nimo owns entire city blocks of Syracuse and has completely transformed them from abandoned properties into beautiful rental homes where he has over 200 units, 3 office admin workers and 12 – 15 construction members that work for him full time on his projects. Nimo drops some great tips on how he has built such an amazing empire with a very high end product.
- 113: Our recent multifamily closing in North Carolina
- 112: My Car Wash Investing Experience
- 111: Charlotte Multifamily Broker Conversations with Spencer Crigler
- 110: 20 Year Old Luxury Real Estate Agent in Las Vegas Killing It! with Adam Rein
- 109: Making The First Deal Work To Experience Extreme Growth with Marty Grizzanti