Adam is originally from the Syracuse area. When Adam graduated from high-school he moved directly to Las Vegas at the age of 18 when he got his real estate licenses. Adam has been practicing real estate for 3 years now and has primarily sold $1M+ houses where he specializes in luxury home sales. I had a great time chatting with Adam and how he has been so successful at such a young age!
- 116: Our Charlotte Based Property Manager Allison Regets of AM Realty
- 115: Current State of the Debt Market $1B in Multifamily Defaults
- 114: Rising Interest Rates & Hard Money/Private Capital Loans with Will Coleman
- 113: Our recent multifamily closing in North Carolina
- 112: My Car Wash Investing Experience